- Automatically creates an optimized data feed for both Facebook and Google Shopping.
- Facebook Feedr automatically syncs between your Shopify store and the products available in the Google Shopping category system.
- Create an unlimited number of custom feeds
- Precise google shopping category selection for perfect syncing
- Ability to manually assign product categories to any of your products for better flexibility
- Syncs your SEO friendly titles and description
Syncing Shopify With Facebook
After installing the app, your product catalog feed will be generated automatically. You'll then follow the steps below to sync your store with Facebook. Once your store is syncing with your Facebook Product Catalog you can promote multiple products or your entire product catalog on Facebook, across any devices your customers use.
Step 1: Create new product catalog. Log into your Facebook Business Manager, HERE: https://business.facebook.com/. Hover over the left sidebar menu option "Add New" and then click "Product Catalogs." You will then see the dialog box below.
Step 2: Name your feed and select "Scheduled Recurring Uploads"
Step 3: Paste your feed created by Facebook Feedr into the box, enter your username and password, then click "upload." Done!
About Facebook Dynamic Product Ads
Dynamic ads let you create relevant and timely ads on Facebook based on the products people have visited on your website or your app. These ads are best for businesses with large product catalogs who want to create personalized ads for their customers.
Dynamic ads look identical to other link ads or carousel-format ads that are available on Facebook. However, instead of individually creating an ad for each of your products, Facebook creates the ads for you and personalizes them for each of your customers.